Our client is a growing game development studio with an established reputation as one of Europe's leading game companies. They are now recruiting for a Tools programmer
- You will help streamline the entire game creation process, taking input from all disciplines;
- You will work together with designers, artists and other programmers to analyze their workflow, identify areas for improvement, and implement tools and processes to increase their productivity and creative freedom;
- You will be shaping the future of our game editor and turning complicated graphics algorithms into elegant one-click solutions;
- You will develop new tools and improve existing ones, keeping a strong focus on the user interface and the underlying workflow process.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced C++ or C# programmer with a keen interest in GUI development;
- You have a passion for working closely with the users of your tools, trying to figure out what they really need;
- You have previous experience as a tool developer or a software engineer, preferably in the video games industry;
- You enjoy working in an innovative, highly dynamic game development environment.
- You are comfortable working with a very large existing code-base and tool set;
- You possess knowledge of 3D and graphics-related algorithms;
- You have experience with Maya or other DCC tools, Python scripting or Perforce;
- You have experience with client-server programming and distributed processes;
- You have past experience programming GUI applications;
- You have past experience with large, scalable systems and high performance computing;
- You have past experience in a similar position in the video games industry.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.