My client is a leading company producing innovative free-to-play games for mobile devices.
I'm now recruiting a Data Engineer to join their vibrant team.
- Development and integration of systems for studio data management
- Management of data analysis procedures on both client/server platforms
- Influence over how data infrastructure and business intelligence tools are used within studio
- Establishment of best practices for data storage, ETL and automation
- Assistance for analysts with implementation of analytics into our games
- Responsibility for cost effectiveness
- Solid knowledge of high-level programming languages (Python, R, C#, Java)
- Extensive knowledge of Big Data databases and best data engineering practices
- Experience with ETL on top of large datasets
- SQL proficiency
- A passion for technology
- Experience with game analytics is a plus
- Experience in data modeling & visualization is a plus (e.g. Tableau)
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- The ability to contribute to the development of top game titles for a globally successful company
- Work alongside top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic
- Friendly team and attractive workplace situated close to the city centre
- Access to the most up-to-date game design technology
- Chance for personal development through very creative work
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.