Benefits: flexible hours, possibility of working from home occasionally, additional training is available if required
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: depending on candidate’s experience
We are in need of a Back-end Programmer to join our team. You will be responsible for managing the design and architecture of our servers and implement server features to robustly support our PlayStation 4 and PC players. You will need to ensure that the system will perform excellently and reliably, whilst being secure and scalable.
– Node.js server experience including use of the async library
– Server experience in realtime REST APIs using the Restify module
– Scalability and load balancing experience helpful
– Google Datastore experience or understanding of NoSQL databases
– Linux/Ubuntu experience in configuring
– Unreal Engine 4 experience
– C/C++ Knowledge
– Source control experience
– Automated builds with Jenkins
– Google compute or AWS experience for managing virtual machines.
– A basic level of understanding of cryptography
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.