Senior Combat Designer Wanted AAA Studio Holland
||Games & Level Design
Our client is a growing game development studio with an established reputation as one of Europe's leading game companies. It now operatesin the bustling cultural centre of Amsterdam
What's the role?
Who am I?
- Partner closely with the Game Director to establish the vision and pillars for Combat;
- Be responsible for the combat design and development of features and systems
- Set achievable quality standards and guide team members on how to attain them, review work and provide actionable feedback
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary product teams
- Work with data analytics and player research teams to further the understanding of the player experience
- 1+ AAA title under your belt
- Designing systems for Combat and Open World games;
- 3D editing software (Maya, etc);
- Agile, SCRUM experience
- You have experience with visual scripting (Unity, Unreal, etc), a plus
- Any experience in other game development disciplines; UI/UX, Art, Audio, Code a plus.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.