Senior Programmer - Racing Studio
My client is an expanding BAFTA Award winning studio and we're searching a Senior Programmer to join their talented team.
The Senior Programmer will use their substantial experience to design, implement and document code modules to the required standards and assist in agreeing timescales with the line manager.
- Working from requirements delegated by line manager, develop a detailed specification to be agreed and signed off by Line Manager.
- Working with the agreed specification develop a schedule, to be agreed and signed off by the line manager, for Implementation and Test.
Implementation and Testing of Code
- Working from agreed specification and schedule, implement code to the required standards.
- Notify Line Manager of any changes arising in agreed specification and schedule.
- Ensure all code is produced in line with the projects agreed coding standards.
- Report progress to Line Manager and inform them of any implementation issues and suggest solutions promptly.
- Test all code against specification to ensure it performs as required.
- Fix any bugs identified in owned code, either through own testing or by QA.
- Ensure all code is documented in line with relevant procedures.
- Ensure any software designed for use by a customer is fully documented in a useable help file
- Coaching and Mentoring of junior staff in coding and technical techniques.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.