QA Tester / Analyst Wanted Mobile Games Czech Republic
||Games & Level Design
||17000.00 - 20000.00 per annum
This free-to-play games studio is looking for a QA analyst to:
- Designing complex test cases and test scenarios and monitor coverage through out test cycle
- Determining appropriate test design techniques to provide necessary test coverage
- Creating master QA repository for each supported game title and maintain it
- Recommending and/or developing solutions to fix problems in test process
- Tracking and evaluating impact of developed solutions
- Archiving testware (e.g. test cases, test scenarios, test runs, test reports, etc.)
Who you are
Training & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Test Analyst or Testing equivalent position in a games studio
- ISTQB® Advanced Level Test Analyst (advantage)
- English (written & spoken)
- Experience with any test case management tool (e.g. TestRail)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Passion for games (i.e. knowledge of different game genres, game mechanics, etc.)
EU CANDIDATES ONLY please with 2+ years games industry experience. No graduates please.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and do not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.