This developer is one of the leading adaptation studios operating in the videogame industry today. When games are adapted from the lead to another platform after release, many gamers notice controls that aren’t finely tuned, graphical blips or other inconsistencies that often arise due to different hardware. This company prides itself on making each adaptation as though it was the lead platform of the game in the first place.
They seek Senior Programmers who are willing to bring the greatest games to all current platforms. Well established in a great location within easy reach of many European capital cities, there is the opportunity to work closely in an international team.
• At least 5 years of professional experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Excellent programming skills in C++.
• Experience with cross-platform development.
• Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow professionally.
• Extend and maintain the in-house cross-platform engine
• Lead small teams in creating our finest adaptations
Interested? Please contact our retained recruiter David Smith at Interactive Selection
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.