Lead Concept Artist Wanted AAA England
||Artist & Animator
||South East England
||40000.00 - 55000.00 per annum
This AAA studio in the South of England is looking for a Lead Concept Artist to work on their next AAA title.
- Be in charge of the concept art team including mentoring, reviews, team management and feedback
- Work side by side with the Art Director to create a unified vision for the project
- Meet deadlines and milestones for the game
- Maintain good relationships and communication with Art Leads and key members of the Art department
- Make leading concepts that raise the visual bar and are of the highest quality
- 5+ years games industry experience with a AAA title under your belt
Your software knowledge and skills
- Illustration and storyboarding skills
- Deep understanding of human / creature anatomy, colour theory, values, form, shape language and silhouette
- Superior eye for light, value, composition, colour, staging, architecture
- Environmental design
- Expert at Photoshop and other painting packages
- Experience with 3D software packages a bonus
- Understanding of 3d tools and workflow within games
- Ability to visualize complex environments
- Design original concepts that fit with the style
- Generation of ideas through research and reference materials
Please submit a concept art portfolio for consideration for this role.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and do not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.