A leader in European game development seeks an exceptional development manager to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games. Reporting to the studio’s Head of Production and working directly with the Game Director you will drive development teams and lead them through any obstacles of a production process. You will oversee schedules, deliver progress reports, determine hires and allocate resources.
• Management of all development teams.
• Responsibility for the roadmap, schedules, milestones and budget.
• Risk management.
• Responsibility for hiring, allocation and team development.
• 7 years of game development experience (preferably AAA or live service games).
• 5 years of team management and production experience.
• Very strong production expertise and deep understanding of game development process.
• Extraordinary communication skills, ability to motivate others and influence them in a diplomatic manner.
• A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies..
• A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
• A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
• Private health care
• A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’
Interested? Please contact retained recruiter David Smith of Interactive Selection.
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.